We make learning happen.
The Snabbfoting spirit means that we’re curious, dynamic and quick on our feet. You’ll get a local, personal and committed team that spreads our passion for natural learning.
Seven common problems that Snabbfoting can solve
- Reduce the risk of failing in your employee development.
- Avoid choosing the wrong learning platform.
- Identify knowledge gaps early on.
- Continuous learning for the needs of your users.
- Engagement and increased knowledge transfer.
- Performance that relates to the goals of your organization.
- Get the attention of your stakeholders.
When was the last time you thought of
- Shortening the time to competency for your staff.
- How to onboard new employees faster.
- Learning that increases work performance.
- Staff turnover.
- Attracting and retaining talent.
- What to look for when choosing a learning platform.
- Payback time for your learning investment.
Connect with an Edtech Advisor
In an initial meeting, we’ll help you prioritize and identify what the next steps can be for you. Connect with us!
Here’s how we can help.
We’ll help you become the workplace everyone wants to be a part of. Our processes enable us to be an independent and valuable party before, during, and after a learning investment. From requirement capture and learning design to mapping and evaluation of your organization’s platforms.
With our Edtech Advisors, we provide you with the best solution, including our partners’ platforms that can effectively reduce costs, save time and increase the impact of learning and content implementations.
With a curious, dynamic and a personal team, we can help you grow a learning culture where natural learning and digitalization create the prerequisites of knowledge transfer on the job. Contact us to discuss more.
Get started - a competency mapping diagnoses your organization.
The workshop is conducted with you and your stakeholders. We’ll help you diagnose things like adaptability, digital maturity and other variables that are key to succeeding in digital learning.
With the current state and a vision of the future as a stepping stone, we’ll look at what gaps exist and what you need to bridge them. This could include attracting new employees and customers, retaining current ones, competency exchange and development.
As external consultants, we can provide you with new angles and a valuable insight. The mapping can shine a light on key drivers in your organization.